£60,000 - £65,000
5 months ago
New business development job, sales into the aerospace and defence manufacturing sector. Winning new customers and the opportunity to tender on design and manufacturing of components and assemblies for aerospace and defence.
This job will suit:
- Business Development Manager / Sales Director / Senior Sales Manager with aerospace and defence connections.
- A person with experience of sales and tendering processes in the defence and aerospace sector, and able to collaborate with engineering colleagues where technical input is needed.
- Account management and sales relationship management in the aerospace and defence engineering sector.
- Able to lead the online marketing content for the website and social media.
- Flexible with travel, mostly across the UK – Full UK Driving license required.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Join a small leadership team and contribute to the success of this respected, agile company.
- Innovative and forward thinking company, strongly committed to investing in new technology.
- Opportunity to be a senior member of an SME, able to become a key figure moving forward.
The job will involve:
- Working as part of the senior management team to define sales strategies, as well as being able to win new customers, network and manage relationships.
- Actively bring in new business enquiries, liaising with the technical teams to win orders.
- Able to identify realistic opportunities within target sectors.
This job is commutable from Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Peterborough, Cambridge, Kettering, Stamford, Corby, Stevenage, Huntingdon.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd