£45,000 - £60,000
4 months ago
Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, EMEA, Export Sales, Technical Sales. Working for a Multi-national engineering business to drive forward their Sales & Commercial function. Excellent opportunity for a step up into sales management and exposure to developing and implementing business strategy within an SME business, with customer interaction still being a major part of the role.
This job will suit:
- Business Development, Sales Manager, Sales Engineer accustomed to working within a technical environment / industry, taking a solution based sales approach.
- Excellent Business development skills, the focus of the role will be to visit customers, win new business through existing & new accounts to achieve growth.
- Any experience of international sales is beneficial, EMEA, Export, setting up or managing overseas agents / distributors ideal, working with a multinational customer base.
- Working within a technical, engineering, manufacturing environment, accustomed to delivering a technical solution – possibly working in a role with a long sales cycles (6months – 3year turnaround / projects).
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national engineering / manufacturing organisation, offices in UK, US and China. Growing business securing contracts in new markets.
- The company design and manufacture products integrated into off-highway, construction, military and agricultural vehicles.
- Newly created role to grow the sales & commercial department within the UK business.
- Excellent career progression and development, opportunity to grow within the company as you become more competent with the industry & products – chance to be a member of the senior leadership team within a flat hierarchy.
- Excellent starting salary (Roughly £45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Car + Wider company benefits).
The job will involve:
- New business development, increasing market share through the acquisition of new customers.
- Account Management, working with key customers and where appropriate grow the account.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to formulate and execute business growth sales strategy.
- The role will involve a large amount of travel across the EMEA region and some travel throughout the UK – You will need a full UK Driving license and valid passport.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Rugby, Milton Keynes, Banbury and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd