£40,000 - £60,000
8 days ago
Business Development Manager
- Strategic Business Development role suited to a commercial, sales professional used to generating high value sales revenue through project based sales.
- Working for a highly advanced technology business, regarded as one of the best manufacturers in there industry globally.
- Plenty of headroom to grow and develop within an SME company, going through a really successful period of growth.
- Excellent starting salary with a well-structured / achievable bonus scheme (We suspect earnings £60K+ overall)
This Business Development job will suit:
- A Business Development, Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales professional looking for a strategic role, develop & growing a product / market area.
- Technical or Engineering background, beneficial to have worked within metrology, measurement, data acquisition, sensors or similar.
- Happy with travel, this role will involve some international travel mainly across Europe – so you MUST have a Passport.
The Business Development job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a world renowned technology business based in Leicestershire. They are at the cutting edge of their industry for the solutions that they develop.
- They have a culture for developing their employees through the business and have an excellent length of tenure (Average length is over 10 years). There is plenty of room to become a senior member of the team.
- Excellent Salary and overall package. Basic + Bonus we suspect can take earnings to £60K+, so you will be well rewarded.
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville, Ashby De La Zouch, Shepshed, Castle Donnington, Long Eaton, Derby, Nottingham and the surrounding areas across the East Midlands.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.