8 months ago
Business Development Manager
- Defence Business Development Manager
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business selling a solution into defence primes
- As Defence BDM / Defence Business Development Manager you will have ownership for the defence business unit
- 9% pension. Private medical. Flexi-time. Work for a fast, agile technology company (£20m t/o 200 headcount sort of size)
Defence BDM / Defence Business Development Manager jobs role. Technology business supplying engineering products (electro mechanical instrumentation) into the defence sector (selling to defence primes).
Are you seeking Business Development Manager jobs / Sales Manager jobs in the defence sector? Have you got experience of international defence business development but want to work for an agile, fast paced technology business? This Defence Business Development Manager jobs role is with a highly profitable and innovative engineering business who supply electronic instrumentation worldwide into the defence sector.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering and manufacturing business
- Company has tripled in size in the past 3 years. They have become a market leader in their niche which is also expanding rapidly
- Recently moved into a brand new facility complete with high levels of automated manufacturing, large capital investment in both facilities and engineering capability
- Incredibly diverse role working with a dynamic team, building on the growth of the past 5 years. Vast opportunities to investigate & exploit new defence customers and territories and drive the long term growth of the business
- This is a role created due to the growth of the business and the defence sector. You will be in a position to continue the success and growth of the business
This Defence Business Development Manager jobs role will suit:
- A BDM / Business Development Manager passionate about growing technology driven SMEs
- A degree in a technical subject (engineering, electronics, physics) OR a business related degree but a track record of selling engineering solutions / engineering products into defence
- Based within commutable distance of Sunbury (Twickenham, Heathrow, Slough, Egham, Uxbridge, Chertsey, Weybridge, Leatherhead, Woking, Farnborough, Bracknell)
- A BDM / Defence sales professional who wants to work for a collaborative and highly innovative business, set to benefit from an expanding industry.
This Defence Business Development Manager jobs role is based in Sunbury area commutable from Twickenham, Heathrow, Slough, Egham, Uxbridge, Chertsey, Weybridge, Leatherhead, Woking, Farnborough, Bracknell
To apply for this Defence BDM appointment, please email Danny Turnock Reference ST-EPR145444=EP-INDHP
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.