4 months ago
Business Development Manager – Northampton, NN5
- Automotive / Motorsport focused BDM role.
- Working with a diverse and well-established global brand, also operating in Aerospace and Defence.
- This is a dynamic and forward thinking sales team, responsible for significant business growth in the last 8-10 years alone.
- There is a key element of strategic growth here and more targeted business development with well-established prospects.
Automotive Business Development Manager Jobs opportunity with an automotive, R&D and technology focussed business. This senior Business Development Manager jobs role will suit someone with experience of working within a component manufacturing or R&D environment, who is passionate about technology, automotive advancements and wider intelligent transport solutions.
Salary & Package: Base salary in the region of £45,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience) + 25 days hol + 6% pension + Health & Medical insurance.
This Business Development Manager Job will suit:
- You may be a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager who is seeking a role which is focused on longer term growth of a business and strategic approaches to avatar clients, rather than day-to-day sales.
- You are likely to be degree educated (it could be an engineering degree but equally it could be a non- engineering degree).
- An MBA would be advantageous (the role shares some parallels to commercially focused MBA programmes in terms of researching new markets and strategically assessing how to secure growth).
- You don’t need an MBA – but you do need to be passionate and interested in new technology
The Business Development Manager Job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national engineering and technology company (£50m t/o, over 300 headcount: approx. figures).
- Innovative and focused on developing new technologies and engineering solutions
- A business passionate about continuous improvement.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Salary & Package: Base salary in the region of £45,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience) + 25 days hol + 6% pension + Health & Medical insurance.
The Business Development Manager Job will involve:
- Having an active involvement in Business Development, Networking and Sales Activity.
- Development of customer requirements for automotive, motorsport and R&D projects.
- Looking at analysing and optimising logistical processes in collaboration with customers.
- Preparing proposals, calculations and presentations.
- Customer Consulting.
This Business Development Manager Job is commutable from Northampton, Rugby, Nuneaton, Coventry, Daventry, Kettering, Peterborough and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”