Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
15 days ago
Business Development job vacancy. Business Development role focused on providing leadership and support to the Sales function. Fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful, global business and work with customers on a variety of automation projects.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Highly successful, global leaders in the design and development of new technologies for warehouse logistics and automation.
- Business is passionate about developing strong relationships with customers.
- Fantastic environment to develop your technical and commercial skills, the business has a genuine interest and great experience in developing their people.
- 190 headcount in the UK and 25 offices worldwide.
The job will involve:
- Having an active involvement in Business Development, Networking and Sales Activity
- Development of customer requirements for automation projects
- Looking at analysing and optimising logistical processes in collaboration with customers
- Preparing proposals, calculations and presentations
- Customer Consulting
This job will suit:
- A Business Development Manager with previous experience with automation / mechanical engineering equipment or similar.
- Someone who will enjoy building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Comfortable with travel – this role may involve travel both around the UK and overseas.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical / industrial engineering / logistics and supply chain management or similar.
This job is commutable from Oxford, Abingdon, Chalgrove, Aylesbury, Wallingford, Dorchester, Tame.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.