4 months ago
Business Development Executive, OX26, Bicester, Oxfordshire
Business Development, Commercial Support, Market research role. Exciting opportunity to work closely with the Director of an SME to generate business leads from a varied and prestigious customer base. This role would be well suited to someone with technical aptitude (Mechanical Engineering) with excellent communication skills and happy dealing with customers.
Excellent starting salary (£25,000 - £30,000) dependent on experience + Wider company benefits.
This job will suit:
- Someone who has worked within a professional office environment or some interest towards a role where you are dealing with customers.
- Anyone who has a background in engineering – through work experience or a technical qualification would be ideal.
- Locally based to Bicester based from a modern office and facility.
- Excellent communication skills – a can do attitude willing to make a real input to a well-established SME business.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A very modern office and facility based in Bicester, friendly and open culture throughout the business – a nice environment to be part of and work in.
- Plenty of career development and training opportunities – each employee is given a budget per year which is used purely for development and career advancement!
- Great starting salary £25,000 - £30,000 + wider company benefits.
The job will involve:
- Communicating with new and existing customers across a range of technical market sectors (Aerospace/ Automotive / Medical Devices) initially via email and telephone.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to put together campaigns, look at exhibitions and tink of innovative ways to promote the business.
- Supporting a Director with business leads, helping to arrange meetings (Possibility to attend these meetings further down the line).
This job is commutable from Bicester, Banbury, Oxford, Aylesbury, Bletchley, Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”