£25,000 - £35,000
about 1 month ago
Business Development Executive, S81, Worksop
Business Development, Sales Executive role. Exciting opportunity to work closely with the Head of Sales for an SME Medical Technology business. Responsible for generating business leads primarily within the medical / technology / healthcare sectors. This role would be well suited to someone with experience within the Medical device industries with excellent communication skills and happy dealing with customers.
Excellent starting salary (£25,000 - £35,000) dependent on experience + Wider company benefits.
This job will suit:
- Someone with a strong background within business to business sales ideally within the medical device manufacturing industry.
- Have experience of developing new business opportunities, a mixture of telephone / email / face to face customer contact.
- Locally based to Worksop.
- Excellent communication skills – a can do attitude willing to make a real input to a well-established SME business.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Market leading business within their sector. Producing some highly technical products that are used to save lives, you will genuinely feel like you are making an improvement to people’s quality of life.
- Working within a friendly and open culture throughout the business – a nice environment to be part of and work in.
- Plenty of career development and training opportunities – you are seen as an individual and the company has a vested interest in seeing you progress through the business.
- Great starting salary £25,000 - £35,000 + wider company benefits.
The job will involve:
- Communicating with new and existing customers across the medical sector.
- Working closely with the Sales & Marketing team to put together campaigns, and think of innovative ways to promote the business.
- Supporting a Director with business leads, helping to arrange meetings (Possibility to attend these meetings further down the line).
This job is commutable from Sheffiled, Worksop, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Mansfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.