almost 2 years ago
Business Development Executive
- Commercially focused role well suited to a sales executive, business development, internal sales professional.
- Multinational engineering business based in Leicestershire – brand new modern facility with an excellent, vibrant company culture, one for training and developing their employees.
- Working as part of a small team, dealing with an industrial company base responsible for looking after UK customers.
This Business Development Executive job will suit:
- A personable and articulate communicator that isn’t afraid to pick up the phone and deal with customers directly.
- Commercially astute – any experience in a role dealing with customers, business development, account management, sales, customer service or similar will be ideal.
- Any exposure to Engineering, Manufacturing or technical industries would be advantageous but not a necessity, working in a B2B environment ideally.
The Business Development Executive job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A global business but still has that medium sized business agility and flexibility. One of the market leaders in their field.
- Passionate about mentoring, development and further learning.
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects. Good starting salary + bonus and wider benefits.
This job is commutable from Ashby, Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville, Ibstock, Hinckley, Tamworth, Derby or the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.