about 2 months ago
Business Development Executive
- This is an incredibly exciting and varied role. Suited to a Sales Executive, Business Development, Internal Sales, Technical Sales professional looking to advance their career within a B2B Manufacturing business.
- Working for an SME company who are part of a multi-national group that can offer excellent career prospects, you will gain a lot of training and development within a professional sales office environment.
- Vibrant and friendly culture in a fast paced environment, no two days will be the same!
The Business Development Executive job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will make a real difference working within a medium sized, profitable business.
- Incredibly diverse customer base – working across a range of different manufacturing and industrial sectors.
- A growing business constantly making improvements, a lot of recent investment and constantly striving to develop their employees through training.
- Business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement.
- Fantastic starting salary and wider company benefits.
This Business Development Executive job will suit:
- A sales or commercial professional, accustomed to dealing with customers and working within a business to business environment.
- Any interest towards engineering or manufacturing would be beneficial. A technical business providing solutions to a range of engineering & industrial sectors. Someone with a qualification or background in Business / Engineering / Physics would be well suited.
- Locally based in the Leicester / East Midlands area, someone looking to learn and advance their career within a sales and marketing function.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Lutterworth, Loughborough, Nuneaton, Coalville, Rugby and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.