about 2 years ago
- Business Development Director
- Automotive sector (supply to OEMs/ tier ones : connected car, electronics, innovative technologies)
- Lead a team & drive automotive OEM & tier one business development internationally
- High performance vehicle platforms (medium volume)
- Work for a dynamic, agile £30m to £40m t/o innovative engineering business
Automotive Business Development Director jobs role / senior automotive jobs. Are you passionate and interested in the future of automotive engineering and its continued electrification? Are you interested in autonomous vehicle, connected car, CAV, hybrid / electric vehicle EV, electronics, intelligent mobility and intelligent transport jobs.
Are you seeking Sales Director jobs, Business Development Director jobs or Commercial Director jobs, providing engineering solutions to automotive OEMs and automotive tier ones?
This Business Development Director appointment is focused on driving new business development with automotive OEMs and tier ones across Europe (supplying an engineering solution).
The Business Development Director jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering and automotive business
- Incredibly diverse role working with a dynamic Senior Leadership team
- Medium sized (£30m to £40m t/o) – agile and a friendly, conscientious company culture based on innovation, technology and solving customers pain points rather than large cost down automotive programmes
- This is a newly created role due to expansion & new global opportunities. You will be in a position to continue the success and growth of the business (nothing is broken here, it’s continuing a success story)
This Automotive Business Development Director jobs role will suit:
- A Sales Director or Business Development Director who has a track record of developing automotive business with OEMs and tier ones (OEMs, tier one, R&D, technology, engineering) or a Director of Sales / Director of Business Development who is seeking a role in an agile medium sized business
- A senior automotive executive who wants to work for a collaborative and highly innovative business, set to benefit from the industry megatrends of autonomous vehicle, connected car, hybrid / electric vehicle EV, intelligent mobility and intelligent transport.
This Business Development Director jobs role is commutable from Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Oxford and with work from home flexibility we are flexible with your location. As a senior automotive appointment, we would also welcome candidates who are able to relocate.
Reference : ESBDD