10 months ago
Business Analyst, Lincolnshire
- Business Analyst jobs role / Data Integrity Officer jobs role within an automotive R&D, product development and manufacturing business.
- Role would suit a Business Analyst / Data Analyst with a finance / auditing / business analyst background.
- Modern, state of the art office, R&D and manufacturing facility.
- Competitive salary + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days).
Business Analyst job roles / Data Integrity Officer jobs role / Data Analyst jobs role within an automotive manufacturing business. The company are an innovative engineering business developing products to improve air quality.
The Business Analyst / Data Integrity Officer is responsible for planning the company’s data integrity audit schedule. In this role you will work cross-functionally to support the respective functional data integrity champions that are responsible for executing the audit schedule. As Business Analyst / Data Integrity Officer you will report audit findings and work with colleagues to identify root causes and permanent corrective action in the event of failure.
Are you seeking Business Analyst jobs or Data Integrity Officer jobs or Auditing jobs or Auditor jobs based in the Gainsborough, Worksop, Lincoln, Doncaster sort of regions (Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire)?
This job will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate that has auditing skills / experience of analysing data and publishing the findings.
- Any experience of working within or some exposure to engineering or manufacturing environments would be beneficial but NOT essential.
- This is a role that will involve communicating at all levels within the business so we are looking for a candidate that is proficient at communicating findings and recommendations succinctly.
- You will be degree qualified in a business, finance, economics or perhaps a science or engineering discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Newly created position working within a dynamic business operations and finance team.
- Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: LB -EPR171013-EP-INDHP