£14.00 to £16.50 per hour + Overtime
about 1 year ago
- Fantastic opportunity for a proven Bus Technician looking to work within a leading employer.
- Excellent package and benefits to accommodate your level of experience.
Due to significant growth, we are currently looking to recruit a Bus Technician. Depending on your experience, the company offers fantastic training opportunities to ensure you develop within the business. You will work on a range of modern, new buses within an impressive facility. There is a high potential to earn a significant salary within this position.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate depending on experience. Significant scope for additional overtime and an on call bonus available too. 5% pension. 25 days holiday (+ banks) that rises with service.
This Bus Technician job will suit:
- An experienced Bus Technician / Mechanic who wants to work within a modern facility and fantastic working culture.
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. City & Guilds.
- Flexibility to work overtime where required.
The Bus Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on a range of Buses within a fantastic facility for an employer that is growing.
- Significant earning potential with overtime prospects and on call additions. Wider training opportunities are also available.
- Working hours for Double Days: Week 1 is 6:00am to 2:00pm Mon – Fri, Week 2 is 2:00pm to 10pm Mon – Fri. Occasional Saturday working will be required.
The Bus Technician job will involve:
- Service and repair a range of Buses.
- Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
- Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Completing required documentation / reports.
- Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Tamworth, Rugby
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.