£23,000 - £25,000 + brilliant wider benefits package
8 months ago
Bookkeeper, Oakham. We require a Bookkeeper for a modern growing accountancy practice. As Bookkeeper you will get the opportunity to be an integral part of a small team and work in partnership with assigned clients.
- Bookkeeping jobs with the opportunity to use the latest software including Xero and Receipt Bank / Dext.
- Our client provide accounting and commercial services to a wide range of clients
Salary & Package: £23,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
This Bookkeeper job will suit:
- Bookkeeping experience
- Experience of using Xero and/or Receipt Bank is preferable, however, any cloud software is fine
- Ideally AAT qualified or part qualified, however, we will consider applicants without this if relevant
- Good communication skills
The Bookkeeper job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Starting salary of £23,000 - £25,000 + benefits
- 37.5 hours per week. Would also consider applications of 30+ hours
- Great company culture – very friendly, supportive environment
- Lovely modern office in rural Oakham
- Free car parking
- Free Gym membership
The Bookkeeper job will involve:
- Manage bookkeeping for clients
- Tracking financial transactions for a number of different clients
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card transactions.
- Assist in preparation of VAT returns.
- Use Xero and receipt bank software
- Developing relationships with customers
This job is commutable from Oakham, Melton Mowbray, Stamford and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.