£23,000 - £25,000 + brilliant wider benefits package!
about 1 year ago
Bookkeeper, Ibstock. We require a Bookkeeper for a modern growing interior and professional design business. As Bookkeeper you will get the opportunity to be an integral part of a small team and take ownership of the Accounts and Sales Ledger aspects of the business.
Salary & Package: £23,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
This Bookkeeper job will suit:
- Bookkeeping experience, including bank reconciliations and VAT returns.
- Experience in using Sage based accounting systems.
- Ideally AAT qualified or part qualified, however, we will consider applicants without this if relevant to the role.
- Good communication skills
The Bookkeeper job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Starting salary of £23,000 - £25,000 + benefits
- 39 hours per week, with an early finish on a Friday!
- Great company culture – very friendly, supportive environment
- Growing SME with a modern and highly professional office.
The Bookkeeper job will involve:
- Manage bookkeeping and sales ledger for the business
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card transactions.
- Assist in preparation of VAT returns.
- Use Sage based accounting software.
- Developing relationships with customers
This job is commutable from Ibstock, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Measham and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matt Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”