11 months ago
PSSR Compliance Engineer – Process Plant. Award winning specialists with a diverse customer base. Superb technical, R&D and QHES support. Sociable hours!
c£31,000 basic salary, salary sacrifice and personal insurance. Regular training. 4.30pm finish every day.
This job will suit:
- Boiler House Engineer with supervisory and compliance expertise, especially PSSR (Pressure Systems Safety Regulations).
- Capable of running jobs simultaneously.
- Comfortable talking to outside bodies, such as HSE and insurance inspectors.
- Proactive, continual improvement individual.
- Computer skills an absolute must.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Hands on production environment, to cGMP and COMAH standards.
- Continuous training, to keep you up to date with the latest regulations.
- Open door management policy, where everyone pulls together.
The job will involve:
- Operating the PSSR compliance system and supervising two engineers.
- Delivering plant inspection programmes, for aging equipment such as pipework and reactors.
- Carrying out inspection reviews (risk based) and other tasks within the Mechanical Engineering department
- Running your team plus associated contractors.
- Liaison with outside bodies.
This job is commutable from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Wednesbury, Tipton, Dudley. Brierley Hill, Cradley Heath, Rowley Regis, West Bromwich, Smethwick, Lichfield, Burton upon Trent, Tamworth, Redditch, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Halesowen, West Midlands, Staffordshire and Derbyshire.
To apply please contact Vic Foster at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd