6 months ago
- Biomedical Engineering / Clinical Engineer / Application Engineer role working for a highly innovative technology business within the healthcare / science industry.
- You will be working closely with health care professionals (Surgeons, Clinicians, Consultants) on site at a number of hubs across the UK.
- Role created due to company growth spurred by the demand in their technology, great time to join the business in a very innovative sector.
- You will see the tangible results of the service you provide – making a real difference to people lives!
This Biomedical Engineer job will suit:
- Someone with a background in Biomedical Engineering. Whether this is a qualification or working in a similar Biomedical Engineer, Clinical Engineer or Application Engineering role.
- Ideal if you have a good understanding of medical segmentation (Able to read a CT/Medical scan).
- If you have any knowledge of 3D printing, additive manufacturing this is also highly beneficial.
The Biomedical Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be working in close partnership with healthcare professionals in modern facilities working with advanced technology.
- Excellent company culture, close knit team that likes to provide a lot of training and development to their employees across the business.
- You will see the tangible benefits that your service will be making to people’s lives first hand!
This job is commutable from Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Chester, Northwich, Macclesfield, Rochdale, St Helens and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna