38000-40000 salary, flexible for experience, + pension and healthcare
4 months ago
Bid Writing Tender Proposals Manager DE13 Staffordshire Derbyshire
Managing the delivery of bids and tenders. Coordinate tender submissions and check all customer’s requirements are covered in the final bid and tender document. Growing company, growing sector.
Salary & Package: Guideline £38,000-40,000 salary. Some flexibility. Pension & Private Healthcare.
The skills and experience needed in this Bid Writing Manager job:
- Ability to work with colleagues throughout the business to coordinate bids, tenders and proposals. This includes face to face meetings, video calls, telephone and email communication.
- Knowledge of bid writing, RFQs, writing sales proposals, and bids and tender submission processes.
- Experience of bids, tenders and submissions of product and service supply, ideally into the public sector or large organisations.
- Ability to identify commercial risk, contract risk and ensure all costs are included in the tender proposal.
The Bid Writing Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional, growing company. 40 headcount spread across the UK.
- A commitment to providing cost effective supply of services and products to the public sector.
- Open-minded approach to improving work-processes and methods. Happy to look at new ideas to increase efficiency.
- Guideline £38,000-40,000 salary. Some flexibility. Pension & Private Healthcare.
- This person will be able to work from home some of the time, and go into the office a few times a week.
The Bid Writing Manager job will involve:
- Managing the delivery of bids and tenders.
- Coordinate tender submissions (collating the input from colleagues across the company).
- Check all customer’s requirements are covered in the final bid and tender document. Identifying risk, understanding the whole bid to ensuring all costs are covered in the final price.
- Managing the future pipeline of bids and tenders for new opportunities.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting IY.120403
“With our apologies, please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is commutable from Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Lichfield, Walsall, Cannock, Coleshill, Uttoxeter, Stoke On Trent, Derby, Loughborough, Nottingham.