£ Competitive Salary
over 1 year ago
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager jobs opportunity involved with life sciences microbiology, sterility testing, environmental monitoring and providing cleanroom microbiological solutions to pharmaceutical, cleanrooms, pharma and laboratories / labs.
Do you have a background / understanding of microbiology / molecular biology? Are you a scientific sales / life science sales professional who wants to work for a medium sized (£7m t/o) privately owned company who are conscientious, friendly and NOT KPI driven?
This job is selling a quality assurance solution into clean rooms and pharmaceutical manufacturing sectors (so you will ideally have that background of dealing with Lab Managers, Quality Managers and scientific professionals in clean room medical manufacturing / pharmaceutical manufacturing)
The sales jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A highly profitable and stable business. Privately owned. Turnover approaching £7.5m.
- 85% of sales are in the UK and their business model is very robust – Brexit will have very little impact in fact it will provide further opportunity
- Track record of over 45 years of credibility and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention!
This job will suit:
- An experienced Account manager, Sales manager, BDM / Business Development Manager or scientific sales professional with some exposure to life sciences, microbiology, molecular biology or similar quality assurance in clean room environments (maybe environmental monitoring, bioburden, sterility testing)
- You don’t need to be a microbiologist or a microbiology expert but you do need to have a base understanding. You will have experience selling into the highly regulated and validated industries (clean rooms, pharmaceutical compounding, vaccine manufacturers, pharmacy QA, industrial pharma, test labs, cell and gene therapy companies and laboratories)
- Your experience will be strongly skewed towards managing and growing accounts but you will also push for growth with new scientific / pharmaceutical businesses
- Work from home. Happy with travel across the UK
- Passionate about developing long term customer relationships and helping them solve their problems in a consultative manner
This scientific sales manager jobs role is ‘work from home’ – suitable locations would include Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Birmingham, Loughborough, Leamington Spa, Oxford, Banbury, Milton Keynes
Reference : ST-EPR104920-EP[INDHP]