17 days ago
Automotive Test Engineer
- World Class automotive technology business with ambitious growth plans.
- Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- £35K to £45K salary range + bonus + pension + BUPA.
- Role would suit an Automotive Test Engineer / Development Engineer with powertrain / engine / emissions test experience.
Are you an Automotive Development Engineer / Test Engineer with a powertrain / engine / emissions test or development background?
Automotive Test Engineer jobs role. Using your automotive powertrain / engine / emissions experience you will provide internal technical / engineering support on powertrain test systems. You will also play an active role in the future development of test systems and associated software platforms.
This Automotive Test Engineer job will suit:
- We are really looking for a candidate that has an understanding of test instrumentation and its application within an automotive test, development R&D environment e.g. engine, emissions, powertrain, vehicle systems testing.
- You may have developed your career within an Automotive Test Engineer, Development Engineer role or worked for a provider of test solutions / test equipment / test services.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar engineering / technology discipline.
The Automotive Test Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans.
- Truly innovative; advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- The company produce software and equipment to automate the testing of engines, powertrains, vehicles and components in the automotive research and development sector.
- Great company culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Very generous benefits package. £35K to £45K salary guideline depending on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Automotive Test Engineer job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190430-144152