£20 - £50
about 2 years ago
Automotive Software Systems Engineer, Nuneaton
- Contract Automotive Software Systems Engineer / Controls Engineer jobs role.
- You will be joining a business working at the forefront of automotive technology development.
- This is a cutting edge electric vehicle / EV battery systems project.
- Contract role - initial contract length of 6 months.
Contract Automotive Systems Engineer / Controls Engineer / Software Engineer jobs role. This contract role is to work on the development and test of electric vehicle / EV battery systems / battery management systems. You will be responsible for defining requirements and test specifications for battery management systems software. Supporting the generation of system and software level requirements, DFMEA participation, verification and validation of controls software.
This Software Systems Engineer / Software Controls Engineer job will suit:
- A Systems Engineer or Controls Engineer or Software Engineer with an automotive / vehicle engineering background.
- Specific development and test experience of hybrid electric vehicle / EV battery systems / battery management systems would be preferred due to the specific nature of the project.
- Exposure to ‘C’ programming language for software development will be needed – you will NOT be software coding but knowledge of ‘C’ programming will help with software / development / test reviews.
- You will be degree qualified in an Electronics Engineering, Systems Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar science or mathematics based subject.
The Software Systems Engineer / Software Controls Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering business working at the forefront of automotive technology development.
- This project is truly cutting edge – development and testing of Electric Vehicle / EV battery systems.
- Contract role: Initial contract length of 6 months.
This Software Systems Engineer / Software Controls Engineer job is commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Tamworth and Hinckley.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.