Commensurate with Experience
2 months ago
Automotive Project Engineer, Lincolnshire
- Project Engineer, Development Engineer.
- Automotive product development and manufacturing business.
- Role would suit a Mechanical Engineer with experience of working within a Project Engineer, Development Engineer or similar position.
- Modern, state of the art R&D, test and manufacturing facilities.
- Opportunity to join a business with a track record of developing their people – role has been created due to internal progression.
- Competitive salary + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days) and all bank holidays.
Are you seeking Project Engineer jobs or Development Engineer jobs in the Gainsborough, Doncaster, Lincoln, Retford, Newark sort of regions (Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire)?
This Automotive Project Engineer job will suit:
- A mechanical engineer with experience of working within a design engineering or development engineering environment or design for manufacture environment.
- Specific experience of working within an automotive engineering business or exposure to vehicle powertrain or combustion engineering would beneficial but not absolutely essential.
- We are looking for a candidate who will enjoy delivering engineering design and development projects and communicating with a number of internal and external stakeholders to do this successfully.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar engineering discipline.
This Automotive Project Engineer job will involve:
- This is a key role within the engineering development programmes, providing a technical link to many areas of the business and the end customer to ensure all technical requirements are achieved.
- You will be delivering complex mechanical design and development engineering projects, whilst managing inputs from different engineering disciplines within the business – design, development, test etc…
- You will work closely with external customers to translate their technical requirements and scope design concepts.
- Create technical project plans and test/verification/validation plans and track progress.
- DFMEA creation and maintenance.
- Management of design resource.
Company Overview & Benefits:
- Automotive manufacturing business (roughly 250 headcount) with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility – full research, development, test and production facilities.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer, Development Engineer, Automotive Engineer to join a business with a track record of developing their people – the role has been created due to an internal promotion.
- Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This Automotive Project Engineer job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.