£ Competitive Salary
5 months ago
Engineering Programme Manager. Control and delivery of design engineering, production engineering and cross functional engineering teams in a production, manufacturing and engineering business. The company has a worldwide customer base and part of the highest performing production and engineering businesses in Europe. The Engineering Programme Manager job vacancy will suit a project manager from an engineering, automotive or new product introduction background.
Salary dependent upon experience.
This Project Manager job will suit:
- A Project Manager or Programme Manager or Engineering Manager good experience of managing engineering / manufacturing projects
- Somebody who can bring together project teams to successfully manage cross functional projects within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Any exposure to working with an automotive / casting /engineering or manufacturing environment would be beneficial but by no means essential.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A professional business with a culture of open communication and of continuous improvement in Quality, Efficiency and Productivity
- Market leader providing high level engineering expertise to business in the UK, and worldwide
- An employer of choice with high-performing, professional teams throughout and future growth plans
- A business with a 200+ headcount and the facilities and resources of a world-leading company
The job will involve:
- The Programme Manager will take overall responsibility for delivery of multiple projects – project performance, cost, quality and timing.
- This is a customer facing role to lead and coordinate engineering programmes or groups of projects for customers.
- Management of projects from conception to completion on-time, to specification and to budget.
- Interpreting customer requirements, developing detailed project plans and leading the efforts of cross-functional project teams.
- Ensure project risks and identified and managed effectively.
- Customer facing project management role – building strong relationships will be key.
This job is commutable from Wolverhampton, Telford, Kidderminster, and surrounding West Midlands areas
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd