over 2 years ago
Automotive Functional Safety Consultant, Coventry
- Functional Safety Consultant jobs role / Functional Safety Engineer jobs role.
- Internationally recognised automotive engineering R&D and consulting business.
- Working on the most advanced automotive R&D projects – electric and autonomous vehicles.
- Flexible working arrangements available including some work from home.
- Excellent pension contribution. 27 days holiday plus all public holidays.
Functional Safety Consultant jobs roles / Functional Safety Engineer jobs role. The company is an internationally recognised automotive / vehicle engineering R&D and consultancy organisation that forms part of a £1 billion t/o technology / engineering group.
As Functional Safety Consultant you will have a lead role in executing functional safety activities. This will include; providing expert level consultancy in ISO26262; safety analyses including FMEA; technical project management and decision making; mentoring less experienced members of the team on technical work.
Are you seeking Functional Safety Consultant jobs or Functional Safety Engineer jobs in Coventry, Warwick, Birmingham, Leicester, Rugby, Tamworth sort of regions (Warwickshire, West Midlands, Leicestershire, Staffordshire, Northamptonshire). Are you seeking Functional Safety jobs in the automotive industry?
This Functional Safety Consultant jobs role will suit:
- An experienced Functional Safety Consultant / Functional Safety Engineer with previous experience of working on automotive / vehicle engineering functional safety projects.
- You will be able to demonstrate expert knowledge of ISO26262.
- Sound experience of safety analyses techniques, particularly FMEA with broad exposure to different processes and methodologies.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering or similar science based subject area.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary commensurate with experience PLUS excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus, flexible working, onsite sport and leisure facilities.
This Functional Safety Consultant job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Banbury.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.