£28,000 to £38,000
3 months ago
Automotive Emissions Engineer, Warwickshire
- Automotive Emissions Engineer jobs role, Engine Test Engineer jobs role, Automotive Development Engineer jobs role.
- Role would suit an Automotive Engineer or Emissions Engineer with experience of automotive emissions testing and certification e.g., WLTP/RDE/NEDC etc.…
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive R&D – hybrid, electric and autonomous vehicles.
- The business covers several automotive technology areas so is not purely focused on combustion engine and emissions testing and certification.
- £28,000 to £38,000 commensurate with experience + excellent pension + 27 days holiday & all bank holidays + remote working + lots of wider benefits.
This Automotive Emissions Engineer jobs role will suit:
- We are looking for an Emissions Engineer / Automotive Engineer with experience of engine and emissions testing and certification e.g., NEDC/WLTP/RDE legislation.
- If you are looking for variety in your role and the opportunity to work on a broad range of vehicle engine and emissions R&D projects, then this role would really suit you.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar engineering discipline.
- This role could suit an Emissions Engineer looking for their next career move or a Graduate Engineer that has completed a year in industry in an engine / emissions test or development environment looking to kick start their career.
- A full UK driving licence is a requirement for this position.
This Automotive Emissions Engineer job will involve:
- Working within an automotive / vehicle engineering powertrain and emissions team on a broad range of vehicle projects e.g., diesel, gasoline, hybrid, BEV, PHEV etc.…
- You will be supporting and coordinating customer engine and emissions test programmes.
- Liaising with technical authorities on type approval activities.
- You will be joining a business with a global footprint so there will be opportunities to participate in group wide R&D projects.
- You will be predominately office based with some opportunity for home working when appropriate e.g., report writing.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.