Commensurate with Experience
12 days ago
Automotive Electrical Design Engineer, Leicestershire
- Automotive Electrical Design Engineer jobs role, Electrical Systems Engineer jobs role.
- Newly created Automotive Electrical Design Engineer role within a vehicle engineering business that has an iconic brand recognised globally.
- You will be joining a business that is undertaking a significant investment program to innovate and grow their product range.
- Fantastic opportunity for an Automotive Electrical Design Engineer to take a leading role in the electrical system design, development, test and integration activities of an automotive engineering business.
- Role would suit an Automotive Electrical Design Engineer or Electrical Systems Engineer with an automotive or vehicle electrical design or development background.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus benefits package.
This Automotive Electrical Design Engineer job will suit:
- An Automotive Electrical Engineer or Electrical Systems Engineer with an automotive engineering / vehicle engineering background.
- We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer with sound knowledge and understanding of vehicle electrical systems design, development and integration.
- Any prior experience in the areas of calibration, data logging and control strategies would be beneficial but not essential.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an electrical engineering or electronics engineering or automotive engineering or motorsport engineering or similar engineering or science based discipline.
This Automotive Electrical Design Engineer job will have the following responsibilities:
- This is a newly created position for an Automotive Electrical Design Engineer or Electrical Systems Engineer to undertake electrical system design and integration elements of vehicle engineering projects for road and race environments.
- Produce, create and update new and existing electrical systems giving consideration to manufacturing methods; component duty cycles; corrosion resistance and environmental conditions; homologation; assembly process; cost; cross platform harmonisation; benchmarking of competitor applications.
- Working closely with Powertrain and Chassis Engineering teams to understand whole vehicle packaging constraints.
- Production of schematics for harness layout and interactions.
- Supporting prototype build and layout of concepts on development vehicles.
- Support the development and optimisation of departmental procedures to create a world class engineering environment.
This Automotive Electrical Design Engineer job is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Tamworth, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Uttoxeter, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray, Mansfield.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.