5 months ago
Automotive Certification Engineer, Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Internationally recognised automotive engineering R&D and consulting organisation.
- Working on the most advanced automotive R&D projects – electric and autonomous vehicles.
- £25K - £40K salary range + pension + bonus + 27 days holiday.
Automotive Certification Engineer jobs role. Role would suit an Engineer ideally with an electrical / electronic engineering background and experience of automotive testing / certification. Specific knowledge and experience of electrical vehicle systems and components is preferred. You are likely to hold a recognised qualification (Apprenticeship/HNC/HND/Degree) in a relevant engineering discipline e.g. electrical/electronic engineering, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or similar.
Automotive Certification Engineer role’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised research and development engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering and technology business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- £25K - £40K salary commensurate with experience plus an excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, onsite sports and fitness facilities.
Automotive Certification Engineer role will involve:
- Undertaking type approval / certification testing on vehicle electrical / electronic systems for a variety of vehicles - automotive passenger vehicles, trucks, buses, motorcycles, earth moving and off-highway vehicles.
- Electric vehicle, system and component assessments.
- You will project manage a variety of engineering certification tests.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with customers, develop your skill set and understanding within various advanced vehicle technology areas.
This Certification Engineer role is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.