£30,000 to £40,000
8 months ago
Automotive Certification Engineer
- Automotive Certification Engineer jobs role, NVH Project Engineer jobs role.
- Fantastic company culture + work from home flexibility + role has lots of development potential.
- £30K - £40K salary commensurate with experience + excellent pension + 27 days holiday + lots of other benefits.
- Role would suit an Engineer with experience of the Outdoor Noise Regulation or Directive 2000/14/EC.
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive R&D – electric vehicles, autonomous vehicles.
This Automotive Certification Engineer jobs role will suit:
- We are looking for an Engineer with some specific experience of testing against the Outdoor Noise Regulation or Directive 2000/14/EC.
- Your job title is not important to us, you could have gained this experience within a Development Engineer, Test Engineer, NVH Engineer, Project Engineer, Type Approval or similar role.
- If you have prior experience of working within an automotive engineering environment or an interest in automotive technology, then that would be advantageous but not essential.
- If you are looking for variety in your role and the opportunity to work on a broad range of vehicle R&D projects, then this role would really suit you.
- You are likely to hold a relevant (HNC/HND/Degree) qualification in an engineering discipline.
This Automotive Certification Engineer job will involve:
- Working within an automotive / vehicle engineering certification team on a broad range of vehicle projects.
- You will be managing the delivery of Outdoor Noise Regulation Assessments and activities, which includes coordinating assessments, carrying out noise testing / witnessing testing and completing certification audits / reports.
- The role will give you the opportunity to work very closely with customers.
- Lots of training and development available so you can deliver projects from start to finish e.g., handle a customer enquiry, produce a working proposal, liaise with internal teams, deliver the assessment, produce the report.
- The role will involve a mix of remote and office working alongside some UK and international travel as required on occasions.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.