£40,000 to £55,000
about 1 month ago
Automotive Applications Engineer – Automotive Vehicle Attributes
- Automotive Engineer jobs role, Applications Engineer jobs role, Commercial Manager jobs role.
- Fantastic company culture + work from home flexibility + role has lots of development potential.
- Role would suit an Automotive Engineer with experience of either NVH Engineering or Vehicle Dynamics attributes.
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive R&D – electric vehicles, autonomous vehicles.
- £40K - £55K salary + company car + excellent pension + 27 days holiday.
This Automotive Engineer jobs role will suit:
- Your job title is not important to us, we are looking for a candidate with an automotive engineering background in NVH Engineering or Vehicle Dynamics automotive attributes.
- An Automotive Engineer who enjoys interacting with customers / colleagues - the role involves a high level of communication with customers and internal teams to interpret customer technical requirements to enable you to pull together a technical solution (research, development, test engineering capability).
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar discipline.
This Automotive Engineer job will involve:
- The role is focused on working closely with customers to understand their technical requirements to enable you to pull together a technical solution (research, development, test engineering capability).
- This will involve a high level of communication with internal technical and commercial teams and producing customer proposal / bid documentation.
- You will work with a lot of existing customers, follow through incoming customer enquiries, develop and deliver proposals and support the process of securing new customer projects.
- Lots of opportunity to provide customer and market feedback to help shape technical and commercial solutions.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised vehicle engineering R&D and consulting organisation.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary commensurate with experience (£40K - £55K) PLUS company car, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays and wider benefits.
- The role will involve a mix of remote and office working alongside UK and international travel as required.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.