£30,000 - £40,000
23 days ago
Fantastic job opportunity working with state of the art robotic equipment to help develop automated systems. Working within an award winning business who are continuing to innovate products and grow collectively. You will work with a top alumni management team to implement cutting edge engineering technology.
Salary & Package: £30,000 to £40,000 DOE.
This Robotics job will suit:
- Knowledge / experience of working with automation and robotic equipment. This opportunity will see you working with some state of the art ABB robotic equipment to develop existing products. Any prior experience with this particular brand would be a strong advantage.
- Degree / PHD within a Automation / Robotics discipline ideally. Likewise qualifications around mechanical engineering or software engineering would have some good crossover.
- Understanding of software development – Labview, Python or Matlab experience.
- Flexible on travel – this role will include international travel. You will work on some fantastic projects with a diverse customer range.
The Automation & Robotics job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to join an industry leader of sensor technology based on luminescence materials for engineering applications in demanding environments.
- A highly innovative and creative, but challenging working environment in which your role and responsibilities will develop as the company expands.
- Friendly, open and supportive company culture.
- Competitive Salary £25,000 and £40,000 subject to qualifications and experience. Could suit a Graduate.
- Flexible working hours are offered.
The Automation job will involve:
- Integrating and developing automated systems with laser based measurement technology.
- Support software and hardware development of optoelectronic readout devices.
- Lead the development process towards industrial needs and specifications and certifications.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to maintain existing relationships.
- International travel across Europe, the US and in the Far East for installing instrumentation or for measurement campaigns.
Closing date: 1st November 2019
This job is commutable from Dagenham, Romford, Ilford, Stratford, London, Purfleet
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.