£50,000 guideline + pension. 2 yr fixed contract paid as staff so you get the pension + holidays
8 months ago
2yrs fixed term
date to suit
Automation Project Engineer CGMP
£50,000 salary excellent benefits
2yr Fixed Term post
- Automation Project Engineer. Developing new automation equipment and processes for a clean, well invested, profitable manufacturing business.
- Manufacturing automation projects will involve upgrading existing systems, planning and documenting changes as well as hands on involvement with installation and commissioning.
- Automation Engineering will include technologies like PLC, SCADA, DCS, PID.
- Hands on experience in a highly regulated clean room facility CGMP is ideal.
- You will need to be a qualified engineer, probably leaning towards electronics, automation, instrumentation and some software programming with PLC’s.
This is a 2yr fixed term job in a fantastic facility in rural Northern Ireland.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fantastic business please apply to Ian Yoxen by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”