£45,000 guideline + pension
7 months ago
date to suit
Production Controls Electrical Engineer – Oxfordshire
Controls Engineer job vacancy in Manufacturing Production Engineering. Based at the manufacturing site. Looking after the manufacturing process equipment control systems to ensure safety, efficiency and operational excellence. The Controls Engineer will be involved with new equipment projects as well as continuous improvement projects. The Production Controls Electrical Engineer role will suit a HND or Degree qualified engineer with some experience of manufacturing controls, such as Siemens PLC systems, AC / DC Drives, and experience of using computerised record keeping systems (such as a cmms system). Reporting to Engineering Manager, you will be a part of multi-disciplinary engineering team supporting ongoing investment into company’s machinery and facilities.
Salary & Package: £45,000 salary guideline, depending on experience. Plus pension and benefits.
This job will suit:
- HND or Degree or equivalent in Electrical or similar and experience with automation equipment or electrical PLC controls.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within advanced manufacturing environment
- This is a factory based job, not field based
- Ability to read CAD drawings or schematics.
- Excellent communication skills this is a team role and also connects to other departments like quality and production.