£33,000 to £35,000 as a guide
about 1 year ago
Automated Test Engineer
- Opportunity to work with production test systems to help identify and implement new manufacturing techniques within the business.
- Varied position that will enable you to see real change within the business first hand.
- Based in the Lichfield area.
Work for a well established manufacturer, part of a larger group, to help identify and implement new automated production processes. This role will see you work closely with the production team to focus on the testing of new systems. You will need to have some previous automated testing experience for this position. Labview and PLC experience will also be required.
Salary & Package: c£35,000 + wider package. Early Friday finish.
This Automated Test Engineer job will suit:
- Experience of working within an automated testing environment. Lean thinking and always looking to help improve processes.
- Labview and PLC experience will be needed.
- Knowledge of wider tools, such as APQP would be a bonus.
The Automated Test Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Company designs, manufactures and assembles engineering parts used in industries worldwide.
- An Employer of Choice, with well trained and motivated staff throughout the organization.
The Automated Test Engineer job will involve:
- Define and manage a program for preventative maintenance on the test systems
- Designing and writing electrical and pneumatic circuits, including test instrumentation
- Support production with day to day issues with existing test systems, including aiding technicians with ‘Trouble Shooting’
- Provide analysis on test data for ‘Root Cause Analysis’ & Efficiency opportunities
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.