Flexible hourly rate + OT
11 months ago
- Opportunity for an Auto Electrician who either has experience of, or would like to learn, tachographs
- Work across a range of vehicles and develop new skills.
We are recruiting for an Auto Electrician who either has tachograph experience, or would be open to learning these skills and developing further. The company are established and go through good levels of growth. The vehicles and projects they work on are highly varied so you will broaden your experience further. The position is on a day shift basis working 8am – 6pm and occasional Saturday morning cover. Scope to earn a good amount with the overtime available within this role.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate + OT available (at x1.5 hourly rate).
This Auto Electrician job will suit:
- A qualified Auto Electrician who wants to learn more skills around tachographs.
- Someone who is flexible to work overtime where needed in order to support the business.
- An individual who is keen on variety and working within a smaller team.
The Auto Electrician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing family business with a team of friendly staff and culture that wants to develop further.
- Opportunities to earn a good salary with the hours / overtime on offer.
- The company is willing to invest in wider skills / qualifications to ensure you can work to the best of your ability.
The Auto Electrician job will involve:
- Diagnosing faults and identifying parts to be replaced/re-installed.
- Tachograph installation and wiring. This can be developed within the role.
- Installation of radio systems/servicing radios.
- Be fully conversant with the overhaul and repair of vehicle electrical systems including engine management, installation of lights, metering systems and control boxes.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Ashby, Castle Donington, Nuneaton.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.