£23,000 to £26,000
4 months ago
Assistant Production Planner
- Work for a growing manufacturing business that are secure.
- Excellent hours of work – early finish on a Friday!
- Opportunities for further career growth.
An ambitious engineering business are currently recruiting for an Assistant Production Planner to help ensure projects are being achieved to schedule. This role does require a good communicator as you will liaise with different internal departments to ensure production is scheduled smoothly. You will be working alongside an experienced Production Planner so you wont be thrown in the deep end. We are looking for an organized induvial who can bring energy and enthusiasm into the team.
Salary & Package: c£23,000 to £26,000
This Assistant Production Planner job will suit:
- An organised Production Assistant or Junior Production Planner who is happy working within a varied position – using MRP system, Excel, supporting Customers from order through to delivery.
- Prior experience with an MRP System / basic Excel skills would be ideal, but not essential.
- Energetic and able to build good working relationships.
The Assistant Production Planner job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A growing manufacturer within the engineering sector.
- Fantastic hours across a days pattern, finishing early on a Friday afternoon.
- Flexible salary and scope to progress further within the business.
The Junior Production Planner job will involve:
- Supporting the Production Planner with documentation and other various tasks.
- Working alongside Production to ensure everything is scheduled and planned efficiently.
- Overseeing lead times and ensuring batch quantities are accurate.
- Customer management, ensure they are kept in the loop on progress / any potential delays etc.
- Using Excel.
This job is commutable from Long Eaton , Nottingham , Derby , Ilkeston , Castle Donington.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.