£ Competitive Salary
about 2 months ago
Assistant Management Accountant / Junior Management Accountant jobs role. Working within an innovative R&D / technology business (engineering, manufacturing, electronics, automotive, motorsport, aerospace and defence).
Are you a Junior Accountant or Assistant Accountant looking for Accountancy jobs or Finance jobs in the Northampton area? This role is with a multi-site technology company (£50m t/o, over 300 headcount: approx. figures) who are involved with engineering, R&D, automotive, aerospace and manufacturing. You will ideally have some affinity to these sectors (this experience is not essential).
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national engineering and technology company (£50m t/o, over 300 headcount: approx. figures).
- Innovative and focused on developing new technologies and engineering solutions
- A business passionate about continuous improvement.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
This Assistant Management Accountant jobs role will suit:
- A Junior Accountant / Assistant Accountant looking for their next step. This will be a progressive role with lots of headroom for further growth.
- Someone with previous experience of preparing weekly / monthly financial and stock reports.
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger / Sales Ledger and the creation of monthly management accounts.
- Any experience of working with costings, routings or BOMs (Bill of Materials) in a manufacturing / engineering environment would be highly beneficial.
This Assistant Management Accountant / Junior Management Accountant jobs role is commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Rugby, Northampton, Daventry, Kettering, Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.