26 days ago
Assembly Technician, LE12, Barrow Upon Soar, Leicestershire.
Seeking a skilled Operative or Technician to help assemble small, precision fabrications and accompany Service Engineers on client visits. The assemblies are predominantly mechanical fabrications with electrical wiring aspects within the units. We are fairly open minded but basic wiring skills / reading a circuit diagram would be required. An eye for detail and a passion for assembling / building intricate components would also be useful.
The role will initially be based within Leicester for around a month or two so transport is required for this role. The position will the ultimately be based in Barrow permanently. This opportunity has been created with a view to becoming a Service Engineer, you will initially accompany experienced Engineers on visits as you build experience and confidence.
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 + a generous and easily achieved Bonus (c£6,000 over the year). Plenty of overtime available. Pension – 6% contribution. Core dayshift position, no nights or evenings required. Plan to become a Service Engineer which then includes a company vehicle.
The job will involve:
- Intricate Mechanical / Cabinet assembly.
- Wiring and testing of units. Reading Wiring / circuit diagrams accordingly.
- Copper brazing and silver soldering of refrigeration components. This can be trained so it’s not essential that you have these skills.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working within a small, growing team.
- Chance to develop further within the future. Diversity within the role. Training offered.
- Excellent Package – Up to c£6,000 productivity bonus. Pension – 6% contribution.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Assembly Engineer or Technician with wiring experience.
- Adaptable, diligent character due to the diversity of working within a smaller team.
- Enjoys working with intricate products, have a good eye for detail and enjoy tinkering in general.
- Wants to develop into a Service Engineer and enjoys travelling to different customer sites.
- Brazing and refrigerant handling skills would be an advantage but not essential.
This job is commutable from Barrow upon Soar, Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville, Melton Mowbray
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.