£23,000 + good benefits
ml / 210517-154800
about 1 month ago
Assembly Technician, £23,000 Hucknall, Nottingham
Assembly Technician job / Workshop Engineer job opportunity for successful engineering business. You will be required to use the workshop machinery (lathe / miller / bandsaw / chop saw).
This Assembly Technician job will suit:
- Good experience using a lathe and a milling machine
- Competent use of cutting machines
- Mechanical bias
- Basic use of hand tools
The Assembly Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Award winning SME Engineering business that supply to the packaging industry.
- Good job security
- £23,000 plus bonus, 26 days holiday including bank holidays and Private healthcare.
The Assembly Technician job will involve:
- Cut and prepare the in-house made items, using workshop machinery.
- Assemble mechanical brackets to our in-house designed drawings.
- Assemble conveyors.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Hucknall, Bilsthorpe, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Somercotes, Ambergate,
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 210517-154800