£25,000 to £30,000
over 2 years ago
Assembly/Manufacturing Supervisor – Mechanical/Electrical. Team Leader position role. Assembling, integrating, testing and delivering Mechanical and Electrical systems to high quality standards. East Midland Business Awards finalist.
£25-30,000 dependent on experience. Double Time Weekend Overtime! 26 days holiday plus bank holidays. Private healthcare.
This job will suit:
- A Workshop Supervisor/Technician, with mechanical assembly/fitting experience, plus some electrical background. Machining skills including milling and turning.
- Able to work from and understand 2D and 3D engineering drawings.
- Ability to lead a team and plan work schedules.
- A self-motivated individual with good technical and problem solving skills, able to meet deadlines and work effectively with team members, suppliers and customers.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern, open plan workshop.
- Friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic team.
- On-going support and product training.
- £25-30,000 basic salary plus double time at weekends!
- Private healthcare.
- Active social side, with monthly events!
The job will involve:
- Leading a team and planning work schedules.
- Assembling, integrating and testing mechanical and electrical systems.
- Milling and turning of parts, working to 2D and 3D CAD drawings.
- Working to achieve customers’ timescales and specifications.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Hucknall, Bilsthorpe, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Somercotes, Ambergate, Ripley, Heanor, Eastwood, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Clifton, Beeston, West Bridgford, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd