7 months ago
Assembly Operative to test and build electro mechanical assemblies. Well established engineering business with a fantastic working culture. Dayshift position with scope for overtime.
Salary & Package: c£16,500 to £18,500 + Overtime. Bonus available for permanent options. Free parking, 25 days holiday. Early finish on a Friday afternoon.
This job will suit:
- Hands on assembly operatives who have worked within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Electrical assembly skills, some mechanical experience would also be useful.
- Capable of reading engineering drawings.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established Engineering business with a fantastic working culture.
- Great tenure within the business. A number of staff have spent their entire career within the business.
- Opportunities for overtime. A busy order book heading into the new year.
The job will involve:
- Assembling & testing a range of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings and electrical diagrams.
- lifting and handling of machines and ancillary equipment
This job is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd