over 2 years ago
Production Operative, NG4, Colwick, Nottingham
Varied, hands on position within a growing engineering team. You will have exposure to manufacturing machinery; support purchasing processes, running maintenance procedures and more! The company is very friendly and has a down to earth culture. They want to help you develop as they continue to experience significant growth.
Salary & Package: Rough basic salary guideline of £20,000 to £23,000. Plenty of opportunities for overtime paid at x1.5 hourly rate. Flexibility is essential in general; the position rotates across two day shifts: 6:00am to 2:00pm and 10:00am to 7:00pm, Monday to Friday. There will be an on call system and Saturday working Rota, this is only 1 Saturday in 3, typically working 6:00am to 11:30am. The on call system guarantees a premium regardless of callout.
This job will suit:
- Previously worked within a fabrication / engineering environment.
- Apprentice trained or qualification within a production / engineering discipline.
- Flexibility to work on call / work an occasional Saturday.
- Understand manufacturing processes and offer versatility across a range of duties.
The job's working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An established business that is experiencing strong levels of growth.
- Headcount of around 70 employees. Good length of tenure within the business, this is often down to the management style and supportive nature within the business.
- Opportunity to earn a significant salary through the level of overtime prospects and premiums on top.
- Progression opportunities as you become more familiar with the processes and develop further skills.
The job will involve:
- Controlling machine breakdowns and working alongside a wider engineering team.
- Run the PPM schedule to minimise breakdowns.
- Reviewing and purchasing of components to support production.
- Replacing pipework and assembling modules.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd