5 months ago
Assembly Operative, LN6, Lincoln
Growing aerospace manufacturer looking for skilled Assembly Operatives or Hands on Technicians to join the business. Having experienced year on year growth, the business are offering plenty of overtime and stability.
Salary & Package: £19,000 + Shift Allowance.
The position is based on a rotating shift pattern, working across mornings, evenings, and nights.
The job will involve:
- Using hand tools and measuring equipment to deburr components and assemble products.
- Reading and following engineering drawings.
- Achieving production and quality based targets within the business.
This job will suit:
- Experienced Operatives or Technicians who have worked within an engineering assembly environment.
- Someone who has used hand tools and can read engineering drawings.
- Someone who is flexible to help work shifts when required.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including product output bonus, good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- Permanent position with opportunities for overtime available.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Sleaford, Gainsborough, Newark.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email email@example.com or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.