5 months ago
Assembly Manager, Milton Keynes. We require an Assembly Manager with wiring systems and hydraulic hose assembly experience for a well-established manufacturing business supplying in to the Motorsport Industry. You will have management experience with ownership and accountability of the final assembly department. Responsible for distributing work to the technicians and supervising a team of 5 in the final assembly department.
Salary & Package: £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
This Assembly Manager job will suit:
- Experience of wiring systems and hydraulic hose assembly
- Team management experience in an assembly environment
- Continuous Improvement experience
- Experience of ISO9001
The Assembly Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Award winning, established SME engineering manufacturing business with key sectors in Motorsport, Aerospace and Automotive.
- Fantastic modern working environment.
- Forward thinking ownership – Director has a real passion for the business and it’s people
The Assembly Manager job will involve:
- Effective management of the final assembly department
- Ownership of all final assembly procedures, work instructions and processes
- Ensuring the quality of the work of all technicians
- Provide training and support for all team members
- Directly managing a team of 5
- Working with the planning team to maintain and review production plans
This Assembly Manager job is commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Bletchley, Woburn, Leighton Buzzard and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml /EPR091759-EP-INDHP