£20,000 - £22,000 + c£4,000 bonus
over 1 year ago
Mechanical and Electrical Assembly. Excellent bonus, pension and overtime.
An experienced mechanical assembler / Fitter to focus on the assembly and testing of high precision recirculating chillers. Electro-mechanical product, the company design and manufacture heating and cooling equipment used within analytical instrumentation and industrial process control.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working within a small, growing team.
- Chance to develop further within the future. Diversity within the role.
- Excellent Package - £22,000 + £3,500 productivity bonus. Pension – 6% contribution. Overtime is available so flexibility will sometimes be required.
The job will involve:
- Mechanical / Cabinet assembly.
- Copper brazing and silver soldering of refrigeration components
- Wiring and testing of units.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Mechanical Assembly Engineer / Mechanical Fitter.
- Brazing and refrigerant handling skills would be an advantage but not essential.
- Adaptable, diligent character due to the diversity of working within a smaller team.
To apply, please contact Joe Parker
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Burton-on-Trent, Tamworth, Market Bosworth, Long Eaton.