£23,000 - £26,000 + overtime
28 days ago
Around £23,000 - £26,000 basic. Good benefits – holiday allowance, bonus, overtime, and pension contributions. Opportunity to develop further as you grow into the job.
Exciting Assembly Engineer / Mechanical Fitter role whereby you will have the opportunity to work on a range bespoke precision tools, following diagrams and assembling complete products. Mechanical bias but some electrical experience would be an advantage as their will be some wiring duties.
This Mechanical Fitter job will suit:
- Experienced, hands on, fitter. Mechanical bias and some electrical experience would be ideal. The machinery you will work on is very intricate so dexterous skills are required.
- Specific precision tool experience would be an advantage but not essential. General assembly or commissioning of machinery would also have good crossover.
- Knowledge of pneumatics to work on special purpose machines.
The Assembly Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established, world leading, engineering company currently experiencing good levels of growth. Fantastic length of tenure across the business, a real testament to the friendly proactive working culture they have there
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits, opportunity to develop moving forward.
- Friendly, supportive working culture. They will tailor an introductory plan dependent on the immediate skills and experience you can bring into the business.
The Assembly Fitter job will involve:
- Fitting and assembling bespoke precision machines.
- Following engineering drawings and wiring machinery.
- Working on precision equipment to high standards - an eye for detail and problem solving skills are key.
- Piping up, testing, fault diagnosis and correction of pneumatic and hydraulic circuitry
Reference: JP-EPR103624-EP INDHP
This job is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd