£20,000 - £22,000 + c£6,000 bonus
9 months ago
An experienced Assembler to focus on the assembly and testing of high precision recirculating chillers. Electro-mechanical product, the company design and manufacture heating and cooling equipment used within analytical instrumentation and industrial process control.
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 + Bonus (c£6,000) + OT. Dayshift position.
The job will involve:
- Mechanical / Cabinet assembly.
- Wiring and testing of units. Reading Wiring diagrams accordingly.
- Copper brazing and silver soldering of refrigeration components
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working within a small, growing team.
- Chance to develop further within the future. Diversity within the role. Training offered.
- Excellent Package – Up to c£6,000 productivity bonus. Pension – 6% contribution.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Mechanical Assembly Engineer with wiring experience.
- Brazing and refrigerant handling skills would be an advantage but not essential.
- Adaptable, diligent character due to the diversity of working within a smaller team.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Burton-on-Trent, Tamworth, Market Bosworth, Long Eaton.
To apply, please contact Joe Parker