£ Competitive Salary
about 2 years ago
- Autonomous sales role to look after an industrial customer base in the North of the UK (Scotland & Tyneside / Teeside).
- World leading manufacturer, very profitable and lots of recent reinvestment to the business & their employees.
- Selling into industrial distribution companies as well as directly to OEM’s.
- Well suited to a sales professionally with an engineering / industrial background.
The Area Sales job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A global business but still has that medium sized business agility and flexibility
- Passionate about mentoring, development and further learning
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
This Area Sales job will suit:
- Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Area Sales, Regional Sales, Field Sales professional, someone that is accustomed to working in an autonomous role.
- Any exposure selling into distribution channels – industrial markets would be highly beneficial.
- Happy with travel across a specified territory, this will be well structured and manageable.
This Area Sales job is commutable from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Carlisle, Newcastle upon Tyne, Stirling and any of the surrounding areas based in the North of the UK.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”