over 2 years ago
Area Sales Manager
- Sales Engineer, Regional Sales, Field Sales, Area Sales Manager to cover a region within the South West of England & Wales.
- Ideally someone with a technical background (Mechanical/Chemical Engineering), selling Main Contractors, Building consultants, Architects and the construction industry.
- Solution based, specification sales, any knowledge of HVAC would be a benefit.
- Basic dependent on experience + Bonus (Roughly £10K) + Car + Wider benefits
The Area Sales Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The business is part of investors in people and are passionate about employee engagement, development and ensuring successful long term careers.
- This person will inherit a successful sales region and will be responsible for maintaining / growing this further.
- One of the leading manufacturers within the HVAC industry, there reputation is built on high quality systems so there will be no headaches with product reliability.
- Excellent starting salary + Bonus (Roughly £10K) + Car + Wider benefits.
The Area Sales Manager job will suit:
- Area Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Field Sales, Regional Sales, sales professional used to working in an autonomous role looking after customers in a given territory.
- Someone with good technical knowledge, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. This is a project based / solution sales approach so will need someone with a good technical aptitude who can understand application.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems very useful, or have sold into the building, construction world – Main contractor, building contractors, specification sales, Architects.
This job is based from home and commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Swansea, Bristol, Gloucester, Weston-super-Mare, Taunton, Hereford and the surrounding areas in the South West.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment Website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.