10 months ago
Area Sales Manager
- Autonomous sales role to look after an industrial customer base in the South East (London and Eastern areas).
- World leading manufacturer, very profitable and lots of recent reinvestment to the business & their employees.
- Selling into industrial distribution companies as well as directly to OEM’s.
- Well suited to a sales professionally with an engineering / industrial background.
The Area Sales job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A global business but still has that medium sized business agility and flexibility
- Passionate about mentoring, development and further learning
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
This Area Sales job will suit:
- Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Area Sales, Regional Sales, Field Sales professional, someone that is accustomed to working in an autonomous role.
- Any exposure selling into distribution channels – industrial markets would be highly beneficial.
- Happy with travel across a specified territory, this will be well structured and manageable.
This Area Sales job is commutable from Brentwood, Chelmsford, Basildon, Southend-on-Sea, Colchester, Braintree, Harlow, Stevenage, Romford, London and any of the surrounding areas based in and around the South East.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.