£ Competitive Salary
over 1 year ago
- Autonomous sales role to look after an industrial customer base in the South East (London and Eastern areas).
- World leading manufacturer, very profitable and lots of recent reinvestment to the business & their employees.
- Selling into industrial distribution companies as well as directly to OEM’s.
- Well suited to a sales professionally with an engineering / industrial background.
The Area Sales job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A global business but still has that medium sized business agility and flexibility
- Passionate about mentoring, development and further learning
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
This Area Sales job will suit:
- Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Area Sales, Regional Sales, Field Sales professional, someone that is accustomed to working in an autonomous role.
- Any exposure selling into distribution channels – industrial markets would be highly beneficial.
- Happy with travel across a specified territory, this will be well structured and manageable.
This Area Sales job is commutable from Brentwood, Chelmsford, Basildon, Southend-on-Sea, Colchester, Braintree, Harlow, Stevenage, Romford, London and any of the surrounding areas based in and around the South East.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.